top of page
  • Steven Erquiza

Fire in Inner Parkside at Dragon Printing Store

It was early in the morning Dragon Printing store in the Inner Parkside went up in flames. The owner of the print shop initially thought that it was a faulty outlet. Still, they later learned after checking the surveillance cameras that it may have been more.

The footage was captured during the early hours of September 9, shortly before the San Francisco Fire Department arrived at the scene. A man is entering the print shop at 450 Taraval St., tampering with the security camera and holding a lit lighter around stacks of paper products. But, the fire was not caught on camera. Luckily, no one was injured.

The Wong family opened the business around 35 years ago after immigrating from Hong Kong. The Dragon Printing provides printing as well as shipping and handling services. The suspected arson severely damaged thousands of dollars worth of equipment, putting the future of the family business in jeopardy during a pandemic.

The Wong family launched a Gofundme campaign earlier this week, aiming to raise $30,000 to cope with the blaze's damage and rebuild their business. Please share this event and the campaign to help the Wong family.


More Posts

bottom of page